Philadelphia Invisalign Treatment: Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens
One of the world’s top experts Invisalign in offers Philadelphia Invisalign services. Dr. Tuncay is globally recognized for his innovations to perfect Invisalign, his research, and his long experience. He truly knows and understands the science and technology behind Invisalign. He has been treating his patients with Invisalign since the founding days of the company.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and braces? At Rittenhouse Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Tuncay is the world’s expert Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to beautiful results! To learn more about his Philadelphia Invisalign services and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Tuncay uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to digitally replicate your mouth and teeth. He customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Philadelphia Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for approximately two weeks or less. You will switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time, you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!